Sony a7C Mirrorless Camera
PRE ORDER ONLY : DELIVERY TIME 2 TO 3 WEEKS
ONCE YOU PLACE ORDER ONLINE, OUR TEAM WILL CALL AND GUIDE YOU FURTHER PROCESS TO CONFIRM THE BOOKING.
PLEASE NOTE : CASH ON DELIVERY MAXIMUM AMOUNT IS 99000 PKR SO THE REMAINING SHOULD BE DEPOSITED TO OUR BANK ACCOUNT BEFORE DELIVERY.ONCE YOU PLACE THE ORDER OUR TEAM WILL CALL AND SHARE YOU THE ACCOUNT DETAILS ONLY IF THE AMOUNT IS ABOVE 99000 PKR OTHERWISE THE ORDER WILL PROCESS ON REGULAR BASIS CASH ON DELIVERY.
• 24.2MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI Sensor
• BIONZ X Image Processor
• UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
• 693-Point Hybrid AF System
• 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
• 3.0" 921.6k-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
• 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
• Shooting Up to 10 fps, ISO 50-204800
• Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
In the Box
- Sony a7C Mirrorless Camera
- Sony FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Lens (Optional)
- Sony NP-FZ100 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (2280mAh)
- AC Adapter
- USB Type-A to USB Type-C Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Sony ALC-B1EM Body Cap for E-Mount Cameras
- Accessory Shoe Cap
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
Sony a7C Camera Specs
Compact and capable, the black Sony a7C Mirrorless Camera mixes the quality and advantages of a full-frame sensor with especially portable and sleek body design. Featuring a 24.2MP Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor, the a7C offers hybrid abilities to suit both photo and video recording needs along with a form factor for every day, all-day carry.
The full-frame sensor and BIONZ X image processor offer up to a 15 stop dynamic range along with UHD 4K video recording, extended sensitivity from ISO 50-204800, and a top continuous shooting rate of 10 fps for working with moving subjects. The sensor also houses a Fast Hybrid AF system, which uses 693 phase-detection points and 425 contrast-detection areas for quick, intelligent, and precise autofocus performance with support for Real-time Eye AF and Tracking AF technologies. Also benefiting both photo and video needs are 5-axis in-body image stabilization, which compensates for up to five stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting.
Compared to other a7-series camera bodies, the a7C has a distinctly sleeker profile that mimics the styling of a rangefinder, with an offset viewfinder and a streamlined top plate. The re-positioned electronic viewfinder is a 0.39"-type OLED with a 2.36m-dot resolution and is complemented by a 3.0" side-opening vari-angle touchscreen LCD. Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth also enable wireless connectivity for remote camera control and sharing files to a connected mobile device.
24.2MP Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor and BIONZ X Image Processor
Featuring a back-illuminated design, the full-frame 24.2-megapixel Exmor R CMOS sensor works with the BIONZ X image processor to offer high-resolution stills and video while minimizing noise and improving speed. This sensor structure works with gapless on-chip lens design and an anti-reflection coating to improve light collection and enhance detail. Also, the copper wiring layer dramatically improves data transmission speed for creating 14-bit, high-resolution stills with a native sensitivity range from ISO 100-51200, which can be further expanded to ISO 50-204800. Also, it enables internal UHD 4K video recording with a wide dynamic range using the full width of the full-frame sensor. The BIONZ X processor also works in conjunction with a high-speed front-end LSI to realize faster processing times along with the ability to capture an impressive 15-stop dynamic range at low sensitivity values.
The sensor and processor combination also avails fast continuous shooting at up to 10 fps at full resolution, for approximately consecutive JPEGs or 115 consecutive raw files, and with full-time AF/AE when working with either a mechanical shutter or an electronic shutter.
UHD 4K Video Recording in XAVC S Format
Internal recording of UHD 4K videos is possible in multiple frame rates up to 30 fps and using 2.4x oversampling renders greater detail and full pixel readout is possible for higher quality imagery with reduced moiré and aliasing. Full HD 1080p recording is also supported in frame rates up to 120 fps, and both resolutions utilize the 100 Mb/s XAVC S format contained within an MP4 wrapper with 4:2:0 8-bit sampling. The high-speed, 120 fps recording also enables 4x and 5x slow-motion movie recording with the frame rate set to either 30p or 24p. In addition to high-resolution internal recording, uncompressed HDMI output also enables the use of an optional external recorder for clean 4K recording with 4:2:2 8-bit sampling.
Affording extensive customizable color and gamma controls, the Sony A7C Mirrorless Digital Camera allows users to adjust the gamma, black level, knee, color level, and more. Also, users can use the same S-Log2 Gamma Curve that is found on high-end Sony Cinema cameras that squeezes up to 1300% more dynamic range into the video signal then traditional REC709, for increased post-production flexibility. HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) support is also available for HDR recording within a wide color gamut and, in addition to S-Log2, S-Log3 is also available for producing an effective 14-stop dynamic range with increased grading control in the shadow to mid-tone regions of the image.
- Compact and lightweight body design, along with a rangefinder-inspired layout, make the a7C a sleek and portable camera for everyday shooting. Compared to other a7-series cameras, the a7C is approximately 20% smaller and lighter, akin to the size of an APS-C-format camera.
- A 0.39"-type XGA OLED electronic viewfinder is featured and has a 2.36m-dot resolution and 0.59x magnification for bright, clear viewing in high detail.
- The rear 3.0" 921.6k-dot rear LCD features a side-open vari-angle design along to benefit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. It's also a touchscreen for intuitive control and playback.
- Magnesium-alloy chassis along with a weather-sealed design offers durable overall construction for use in a variety of conditions.
- The large-capacity NP-FZ100 battery offers approximately 740 shots per charge when working with the rear LCD or 680 shots per charge when working with the EVF.
- A single SD memory card slot is rated to support UHS-II memory cards for fast transfer speeds.
- A USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port offers fast and reliable tethering support and also allows the camera to be charged from the host power source while connected.
- Multi-Interface Shoe supports working with the optional ECM-B1M Shotgun Microphone or XLR-K3M XLR Adapter Kit, which provides improved, clear audio recording sound by sending a digital audio signal to the camera, opposed to an analog signal.
- Both 3.5mm microphone and headphone ports are available for greater audio recording control.
- Built-in Wi-Fi enables the a7C to instantly share imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online to social networking, via email, and to cloud storage sites. Support for both 2.4 and 5.0 GHz bands also enables wireless tethered shooting support. NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported, which allows for one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices; no complex set-up is required. Once connected, the linked mobile device can also display a live view image on its screen and remotely control the camera's shutter.
- Bluetooth connectivity allows for location data acquisition.
Fast Hybrid AF System
Covering a majority of the image area, a Fast Hybrid AF system incorporates 693 phase-detection points along with 425 contrast-detection areas for quick and precise focusing in a variety of lighting conditions with sensitivity down to -4 EV. This focusing system is available for use in all recording modes, to benefit both video and stills applications. Additionally, it is able to lock onto subjects quickly and can use Real-time Tracking for AI-based tracking on moving subjects or touch tracking for manual selection of the subject. Real-time Eye AF, suitable for both humans and animals, also ensures critical sharpness when shooting portraits.
5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Image Stabilization
Despite the sleek stature of the a7C, it features a 5-stop effective 5-axis SteadyShot INSIDE image stabilization system that compensates for various types of camera shake encountered during handheld shooting of stills and video. This allows users to confidently use any lens, even adapted lenses, for critical imaging without encountering blur from camera shake.
For long focal lengths, the system will correct for pitch and yaw adjustments. Macro and high-magnification imagery, on the other hand, will benefit from the inclusion of horizontal and vertical shift compensation. All shooting styles will get usage out of the roll compensation. All 5 axes of stabilization will function at all times, even when used with third-party lenses and adapters or lenses with built-in optical stabilization.
FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 Lens
Included with the camera body is the wide-angle to long-normal FE 28-60mm f/4-5.6 zoom, which is characterized by its retractable design and sleek profile to complement the compact camera body. The svelte design makes this lens ideal for a walkaround, everyday shooting, and the flexible focal length range benefits a wide range of subject types. The optical design incorporates three aspherical elements, which help to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations and promote greater sharpness and accurate rendering. Complementing the optics is a linear motor and internal focusing design, which achieves quick and quiet autofocus performance for both photo and video needs. The lens body is also weather-sealed to permit working in trying environmental conditions.
Sony a7C Mirrorless Camera
You may return most new, unopened items within 2 working days after delivery for a full refund if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc.).
When you place an order, Our sales representatives will call and estimate delivery time for you based on the availability of your items.
Cash on Delivery is a convenient and hassle free way of shopping with W3shopping when purchasing products via our website, a checkout option that is available to existing and first time customers is our “Cash on Delivery” payment option. By using this service, you can order products from our website and pay for your order by cash to a delivery agent; this is effectively a door to door service. This feature enables you to shop at W3shopping quickly, conveniently and hassle free guaranteed!
We offer free shipping for orders all over Pakistan. However, nominal cash handling charges will apply for Cash on Delivery payment options and services. For orders outside of Karachi we use one of the safest couriers in Pakistan, TCS. For most orders in Karachi our own riders will deliver your items, and our delivery time is written in product details tab, normally it takes 2 to 3 working days all over Pakistan but some items can take few extra days to deliver if the product is out of stock. A member of the W3shopping team will confirm this over the phone once your order has been received.