CASH ON DELIVERY TIME 5 TO 7 WORKING DAYS.
• Nikon F-Mount Lens/DX Format
• 28.8-56mm (35mm Equivalent)
• Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
• Five SLD Elements
• Four Aspherical Elements
• Super Multi-Layer Coating
• Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
• Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- As part of the Art line within Sigma's Global Vision series, this lens is designed to achieve truly notable optical performance and is ideally suited for creative and artistic applications.
- Wide-to-normal zoom is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-mount cameras and provides a 28.8-56mm equivalent focal length range.
- Impressively bright constant f/1.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for working in low-light conditions and also provides greater control over the focus position when using shallow depth of field techniques.
- Five Special Low Dispersion (SLD) elements are featured in the optical design and help to reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations for improved clarity and color accuracy.
- Four aspherical elements are used to help limit distortion and spherical aberrations and also contribute to greater overall sharpness and accurate rendering.
- A Super Multi-Layer Coating has been applied to lens elements in order to minimize lens flare and ghosting and contribute to producing contrast-rich and color-neutral imagery, even in backlit conditions.
- Integrated HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor), along with an internal focusing system, realizes quick and quiet autofocus, which is further complemented by an optimized AF algorithm to produce smoother focusing performance. The HSM also permits full-time manual focus control simply by rotating the focus ring at any time.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Constructed using a Thermally Stable Composite (TSC) material for greater precision and use in wide temperature variations. Additionally, a brass bayonet affords improved mounting accuracy and rigidity.
- This lens is compatible with the optional Sigma USB Dock for fine-tuning different lens characteristics and updating its firmware.
You may return most new, unopened items within 2 working days after delivery for a full refund if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect item, etc.).
When you place an order, Our sales representatives will call and estimate delivery time for you based on the availability of your items.
Cash on Delivery is a convenient and hassle free way of shopping with W3shopping when purchasing products via our website, a checkout option that is available to existing and first time customers is our “Cash on Delivery” payment option. By using this service, you can order products from our website and pay for your order by cash to a delivery agent; this is effectively a door to door service. This feature enables you to shop at W3shopping quickly, conveniently and hassle free guaranteed!
We offer free shipping for orders all over Pakistan. However, nominal cash handling charges will apply for Cash on Delivery payment options and services. For orders outside of Karachi we use one of the safest couriers in Pakistan, TCS. For most orders in Karachi our own riders will deliver your items, and our delivery time is written in product details tab, normally it takes 2 to 3 working days all over Pakistan but some items can take few extra days to deliver if the product is out of stock. A member of the W3shopping team will confirm this over the phone once your order has been received.